My dream home

března 31, 2019



Hello my friends, as I promised I was preparing for you todays post on my blog since yesterday. I called this post My dream home because this is my very dreamed home.

Just like you dream about something I dream about place I will call my home. I was actually thinking about it a lot lately so I said lets do something I can look at every day and think about it so I can put it in my mind and be excited that one day I will build this place and love it so much

Today you will see some pictures of my dream : hallway, living room, kitchen, bedroom, dinning place, baby room, bathroom and some decoration I would love to have at my place. 

About the baby room. I still think that my purpose in my life is to be a mother. So I already checked some styles of kids room (for a boy and girl) not that I am close to being mother I just like the idea that one day I will have a miracle in my belly and after 9 months there will be my baby girl/son.

I think I have very similar styles just sometimes there is dark or light wall so I will show you and tell you more about it

Lets do it! ARE YOU READY? 

I love plants and flowers so you will probably see a lot of it. Also I love decorations and Light wood and furniture


Hallway

I would love my hallway and the storage to be kind of vintage but still modern and cozy. I would probably choose for those 2 things the same type of wood. (in the first picture would choose the brown board be like the chair/table on the second picture)




















Living room

The idea of living room is make it cozy and a place to relax and spend some family time in there. Also have there some plants and make it nice and light. I dont really like dark colors it makes me sleepy and kind of sad/negative. Light colors gives me a lot of energy and being positive to everything I do. 

These 3 pictures makes me so happy. I love wood furniture and village style.


Love the table. I actually love the whole room



 Dont like the black doors on the picure ↑↑↑


 Dont like the pictures. Love the couch and table



Decoration in my future living room needed↓↓

Candles

basket for blankets


Kitchen

I want kitchen where would I like to spend some time. Some time cooking, baking, making my own recipes and create. I want kitchen what tells a story. 






Ideas to my future kitchen↓↓






Dinning place/room

I was thinking about dinning place a lot. I think everyone should have a dinning table to eat a food nice and slowly in right position and just have some family time. At my home we didnt have that a lot so I hope that the one I will live with hopefuly for the rest of my life (didnt find yet) will like this idea too.
¨












Bathroom

I feel like I still didn´t find the right style of my future bathroom but there are some ideas I really do like a lot. 




Bedroom

The hardest part of my future home. Bedroom! I love so many ideas and so many styles of bedrooms I found on Pinterest. I picked my favourites to show you. Some of them are more for house that apartmant but if I will be lucky, maybe I will have a house. Who knows right? I had some rules. ¨
1. it has to be cozy
2. it has to be place where I would love to fall asleep and wake up to
3. It has to be light and full of positivity
4. It has to be a room with plants in it
5. It has to be neutral (for man and woman)





 Pillows would be a different color. Not a big fan of pink. I personally would choose some light blue.










Baby room

Room I am so so excited about. ONE DAY. ONE DAY, there will be time to design and make baby room for my FUTURE baby. 





Decorations for my future home


some motivational/inspirational quotes

Family pictures

one picture of angel

and plants!!

how about you? what would you like to have at your home? How do you like my dream future home? 


have a wonderful sunday, 

LOVE, Baru Rose ♡


You Might Also Like

0 komentářů